Tuesday 8 January 2013

Wicked Flares


1. Stylestalker Liberation Dress
2. Rivet Skater Dress
3. UNIF Carnaby Skirt
4. Stylestalker Pin Up Dress

(all from Wasteland)


1. Denim Floral Dress
2. Paint It Red Sweet Goodbye Dress
3. Minkpink Inked Skater Dress
4. Mika and Gala Blue Floral Cross Back Dress

(all from Markethq)

Ultimate darling dresses from both of my favorite stores. Love the black dresses/ skirts with bold designs and cuts from Wasteland but ugh they don't ship to Singapore! (why oh whyyyy) And also these pretty floral print dresses from Markethq. I'm very picky when it comes to prints dresses but surprisingly, I find myself adding almost everything into the cart when I scrolled down their webpage. I'm thinking of getting one of the four dresses above if someone wants to share the shipping cost with me :)

I've been spending way too much this holidays. New faded jeans, shimmering tanks, flannel shirts and vintage knits... and I'm still eyeing on a VS backpack and Jeffrey Campbell sneaker wedges. Oh dear.





No comments:

Post a Comment